You can easily get American Airlines reservations for domestic and international flights of American Airlines and experience and unbelievable traveling experience with is its world-class services. It is one of the top-rated and the best airlines in the USA and approx its 6700 flights daily fly to more than 350 destinations in approx 50 countries. If you are selected this airline for your journey and want to know more about this airline then don’t worry below we discussed about all kinds of services provided by American Airlines, and their check-in, cancellation, or baggage policy. If you want to know about the policies and services of American airlines and looking for the best tips and tricks to get cheap tickets then read carefully.
Services provided by American Airlines
At the present time, American Airlines is the top-most leading airline company in the United States. American airline is known for its services provided by its customers. There are different kinds of services provided by American Airlines to its customers like- In-flight services, booking facility, fast check-in and many more.
Some major services offered by American Airlines are as follows:-
- American Airlines provides a facility to do a flight reservation in several ways like- booking through the official website, via third-party websites and by calling our American Airlines Representative.
- American Airlines provides facility more legroom and wider, adjustable leather seats with extendable foot and headrests.
- Other services offered to our passengers are meals with beer, wine and on-demand entertainment with larger monitors and noise-reducing headphones.
- American airlines provide Live TV facilities to their passengers, to watch live TV from any of their personal devices on selected domestic and international routes.
- You can very easily stream movies and TV shows to your phone, tablet, and laptop without paying any cost for Wi-Fi.
- Contact American Airlines flight booking Number, to know about the status of the flight tickets.
- Passengers may avail of offers of ticket reservations. for getting more information on flight tickets reservations. Dial our American Airlines Reservations Number.
Ways to make American Airlines Reservations
If you are planning to travel soon. Remember that, booking a reservation is one of the most important parts of finalizing your plans. But due to constantly changing airline prices and the many other different options of where to do purchase your flight reservation. It might get a little confusing. That’s why American Airlines is proving several ways to do a reservation. Where you can choose the easiest one to do your flight reservation
The following methods to do the reservation for your upcoming travel:
- Reservation through the official website.
- Reservation through third-party sites.
- Reservation via travel agent
- Reservation through the official website.
- Sign in or else, log in to our American Airlines Official Website.
- Select your departure location and departure date as well as the time range for your flight.
- Enter number or peoples are traveling and specify the details like- how many adults and children are taking the flight, first and last name and so on.
- Enter the Arrival date. Ex:- length of your stay at the destination point.
- After entering the departure and destination information, a list of available flights will be generated.
- Choose your destination and select your flight.
- Then, the payment booking page will be generated.
- After the payment has been processed, you will be redirected to a confirmation page. Where you can get the confirmation detail of your American Airlines reservations.
- Reservation through third-party sites.
- Visit on any third-party sites.
- Login or signup to your account.
- Select your trip like- one way, round or multi-city trip.
- Enter the departing and destination details.
- Enter the date and class you prefer.
- Search for the finest deals for your desired destination.
- Select the deal, as per your needs.
- Enter your personal details like- first and last name, number of passengers traveling, etc.
- Proceed towards the payment gateway
- Once the payment is success. You will get your reservation details on your E-mail or smartphone.
- Reservation via travel agent
- Collect all the details. Which needs at the time of flight reservation.
- Find the best travel agents.
- Meet with a travel agent personally or over the phone.
- Then, provide travel information to travel agents.
- Book your flight reservation.
- Once it’s successfully booked
- Receive your receipt and confirmation.
American Airlines check-in policy
Many things to remember before leaving for a trip. Whether it is a business trip or a family trip. There are certain things to remember like- how to check-in easily, how I checked my baggage and many more. That why American airlines are providing some different and easiest ways to do check-in without any hassle. But, still, if you had any problem while check-in. Our representatives are always there at the airport to help you to do the easy check-in for your American Airlines flight.
There are 5 different types of check-in services are as follow:
- Online check-in
- Mobile check-in
- Curbside check-in
- Self-service kiosk check-in
- Ticket counter check-in
You can do the check-in for your flight online up to 24 hours prior to the flight using American Airlines Online Flight Check-In. And If you have a connecting with a flight also. And the airlines have e-ticketing agreements with co-partner company. Then, you will able to do check-in for your connecting flights also. Boarding passes for your connecting flights may be issued, depending on our American Airlines policies and conditions.
You can do check-in through your smartphones. Mobile Check-in is available from your smartphone with the help of an American Airlines travel app that can be downloaded on your smartphones. You can do the check-in for your American Airlines flight prior to 24 hours until 45 minutes before the scheduled departure time of flight from your smartphone, to receive a mobile boarding pass on your mobile device.
American Airlines is now extending its Curbside Check-in nearby all its airports. It is the easiest way to check-in for your American Airlines flight along with a seat assignment and check your baggage. American Airlines is also trying to do the check-in for your international destinations through Curbside Check-In services. Even for those countries that require a visa, the ability to check their bags with a skycap.
Self-service kiosk check-in
Self-Service Kiosk Check-in service is available at all the Airports. Those travelers who already have an electronic ticket for their domestic flights operated by American Airlines. Self-Service kiosk check-in is available on selected international airports, where passengers who travel on international flights can check-in with the help of Kiosk machines. For check-in, through kiosk machines, you will need to verify yourself by providing a valid photo ID and also your flight reservation code, flight number destination, or electronic ticket number to check-in through kiosk machines.
Ticket counter check-in
sometimes customers are traveling with special needs like- traveling with pets or carrying their oxygen container. Some customers are there who need personal assistance while check-in. That’s why our American Airlines experts are always there at the airport ticket counter to assist you. There is a compulsory stop at the ticket counter, when you are traveling with an infant, pet, or oxygen container, or when you are dropping off an unaccompanied minor. Stop is also required when you are check-in in through a Self-Service kiosk Check-in machine.
American Airlines Baggage Policy
American Airlines baggage charges are pretty low. when it comes to a larger US-based carrier. The baggage policy of American Airlines is different from others and the charges are applicable under the limitations set by American Airlines. There are different kind of baggage policy which has different condition and limitations. If you want to know more about it. Then, read our American Airlines Baggage Policy.
American Airlines Baggage policy includes:-
- Carry-On Baggage
- Checked Baggage
- Excess Baggage
- Overweight and oversize Baggage.
- Sports Equipment
- Carry-on Baggage:- American Airlines will allow you to carry one personal item and one piece of carry-on luggage. And your personal item needs to fit under your seat and should not exceed more than 18 x 14 x 8 inches. And Carry-on items should not exceed 22 x 14 x 9 inches including handles and wheels of your bag.
- Checked Baggage:- When traveling with American Airlines. All checked bags must have a max weight of 23kg for the Economy & Premium Economy class. And 32kg for Business & First Class fares must adhere to max linear dimensions of 62. And while at the airport, if your checked baggage weighing up to 50lbs and measuring 62 inches or less, you will pay $30-$40. Charges for checked baggage are non-refundable and it will apply per person.
- Excess Baggage:- If you are checking with more than two bags. Then, the charges may apply per-bag for checking excess baggage on American Airlines.and the charges may vary as per how many bags you are carrying like- $150 for your third bag and $200 for every bag thereafter.
- Overweight and oversize Baggage:- American Airlines’ overweight baggage is considered your every bag as an overweight bag if weight is more than 50lbs. And the charges for checking overweight baggage are $100 for bags weighting 51-70lbs and $200 for bags weighting 71-100lbs. These are the additional charges for excessing any standard of, excess or oversized baggage fees. Sometimes, most of the bags are greater than 62 inches in a sum of length, width, and height which will fall into the oversized category. Those bags measuring greater than 126 inches will not be accepted. American Airlines’ oversized baggage fee is $200 as an additional charge. Which apply to any standard, excess, or overweight fee.
- Sports Equipment:- When traveling with any sports equipment.so, the maximum linear size is 126 inches and the maximum weight is 70 lbs. According to the airplane size and available cargo space. Note that, If the equipment bag contains anything other than approved items, then it will be charged as a standard rate for a checked bag, and additional oversize and overweight charges may apply.
American airlines Cancellation policy
American Airlines is the largest commercial airline company all over the world. Which is measured by its fleet size, scheduled passenger carried and a number of destinations covered. That’s why American Airlines is providing premium class facilities to its customers where they can do reservation and cancel their flight tickets easily with a refund if applicable. If you have any doubt and queries. Then, you can call our American Airlines representative to ask about your queries.
Following points of American Airlines Cancellation policy:-
- If you cancel your American Airlines flight ticket before completing 24 hours then you will get the full amount is refunded by the airlines.
- If you want to cancel your flight within 14 days from the departure then the ticket will be non-refundable.
- There are some packages that are non-refundable and that depends on the type of ticket you booked or offers you have applied at the time of American airline flight booking.
So, I recommend you check all the terms and conditions while booking an American Airlines flight booking. Or you can contact the American Airlines Reservations Number for any kind of information. For any further clarification, you can seek help from the American airline’s representatives.
Finally, I hope you are familiar with all kinds of American airline policy and understand how to book tickets or get American Airlines reservations or booking and how to get cheap tickets or how to American Airlines manage booking. But still, if you want to know more about American Airlines booking as well as want to get best deal and discount on American Airlines Flight ticket, then you can call on our American Airlines contact number, they will help you in getting best deals and discounts.